We make it simple to keep animals off your plate. Order a Valentine Family Bag for: February 13 or 14. Reminder: we will be closed 2.21 for President's Day week.
Family Bag Menu
The menu for p/u or delivery is below.
- Please choose 6 dishes from menu below for your February 13 or 14 Family Bag.
- 100% vegan/gluten free and 95% organic
- Packed in plant-based, NOT plastic containers
- Order by Saturday whenever possible
- Delivery Days: Tues. (local) or Wed. (not so local)
- Pick Up Days: Tues. 5-6PM or Wed. 7-8AM at cafe
- Need more than a Bag? Add-on extras below.
- First time ordering? Click "One Time Packaging Fee"
- First time ordering? Contact us for your Delivery Zone before checking out.
- Then hit: Add to Cart.
- Locals, you can order smaller amounts for pick Up. Please text/call to set that up.
Scroll below menu to check the 6 dishes for your Family Bag.
Want more food?
Scroll down after you order a Family Bag and add extras to your order.
Valentine's Day inspired menu this week!
Love Me Tender TV Dinner Plate: Delicious walnut crusted baked tofu tenders served over mustard spiced roasted russet potatoes plus braised kale with side of basil-walnut pesto
You Bowl-o-gnese Pasta Me Over: Scrumptious bolognese faux meat sauce with mushrooms, onions, and chickpeas simmered to perfection served over brown rice penne pasta garnished with “parma cheeze”...delish!
You Can’t Curry Love Soup: Indian Mulligatawny soup filled with cauliflower, sautéed apples n’ onions plus red lentils and basmati rice garnished with cilantro
Love Will Keep Us Together Veggies: Oven roasted butternut squash, oven roasted Brussels sprouts and grilled portobello mushroom slices on bed of quinoa with fresh thyme
Crazy Little Thing Called Mac n’ Cheeze: delicious creamy white sauce on brown rice penne topped with “mozzarella cheeze”, bread crumbs and grilled onions
Best of My Love Burger: Oven grilled Asian red lentil n’ rice patty burger with toasted sesame, sautéed onions and garlic served with carrot sesame sauce over bed of kale
All You Need is Love…and Sticky Korean Tofu: Coconut basmati rice topped with crispy baked tofu and date sweetened Korean sauce garnished with pickled scallion and cucumber
I Can’t Help Falling in Love with UN-Egg Salad: Yummy tofu salad with scallion, celery, red onion, “mayo” and fresh dill
My Endless Love To You Stew: Brown rice n’ brown lentil stew with sautéed onions, capers, butternut squash, kale and basil …ah! So warming and filling
Nothing Compares 2 U Chocolate Cake: Delicious rich chocolate cake topped with raspberry coconut cream and a chocolate heart swirl. As always...it’s gluten free, vegan, freezes well AND it’s delicious! Order extras!