Order your Family Rosh Hashanah Bag below for Sept. 27 or 28 Pickup or Delivery.
- Please choose the 6 dishes for your Family Bag below.
- 100% vegan/gluten free and 95% organic
- Packed in plant-based, NOT plastic containers
- Order by Saturday whenever possible
- Delivery Days: Tues. (local) or Wed. (not so local)
- Pick Up Days: Tues. 5-6PM or Wed. 7-8AM at cafe
- Need more than a Bag? Add-on Yummy Extras below.
- First time ordering? Click "One Time Packaging Fee"
- First time ordering? Contact us for your Delivery Zone before checking out.
- Then hit: Add to Cart.
- Locals, you can order smaller amounts for pick Up. Please text/call to set that up.
The complete description of each dish is below.
Below this list click 6 boxes for the dishes you'd like in your Family Bag.
Want more food?
Scroll down for extra dishes you can add to your Bag.
- “Fish” Sticks Plate: Oven baked walnut coated tofu “fish” sticks served with lemon kale, side of caper dill “tartar” sauce over bed of wild n’ brown rice tossed with butternut squash and toasted pecans
- Vegetable Plate: Turmeric roasted cauliflower, red beets with fresh dill, rosemary roasted potatoes and garnet yams with basil
- Matzo Ball Soup: Delicious herbed brown rice ‘matzo’ balls in a savory mixed vegetable soup (carrots, parsnips, turnips, celery, onion, kale) plus fresh parsley n’ dill...yum
- Baked Potato Kugel: Savory, crispy baked potato-onion kugel served with side of stone ground mustard mayo
- Kasha Varnishkas: Earthy, warming and hearty toasted buckwheat kasha grain deliciously tossed with brown rice pasta garnished with herbed country gravy and caramelized sweet onions
- Split Pea Soup: Hearty green split peas simmered with carrots, garnet yam, celery and fresh dill …yum, yum, YUM!
- Faux “Chopped Liver” Pate: Cool lentil-walnut pate’ (vegan “chopped liver” better than Grandma used to make and cruelty free)
- Tofu UNegg-Salad: Yummy tofu UNegg Salad w. scallion, celery, red onion, ’mayo’ and fresh dill topped with shredded greens
- Mediterranean Sandwich: Grilled buckwheat flax bread stuffed with chickpea-parsley hummus, kalamata olives, pickled cucumber, avocado, grated beets, stone ground mustard and lettuce
- Tapioca Pudding: Creamy and scrumptious coconut tapioca pudding, even tapioca haters LOVE HGTG’s delicious pudding…topped with chocolate coconut cream