- Order your Standard Bag Here. Next delivery/pick up 3.28 or 3.29
Order your Standard Bag Here. Next delivery/pick up 3.28 or 3.29
100% vegan/gluten free and 95% organic
- Packed in plant-based, NOT plastic containers
- You get all 10 dishes with the Standard Bag below (pints, quarts and slice of dessert) ...a lovely variety of meals.
- Order by Saturday whenever possible
- Delivery Days: Tues. (local) or Wed. (not so local)
- Pick Up Times: Tues. 5-6PM or Wed. 7-8AM at cafe
- Need more than a Bag? Add-on Yummy Extras below.
- First time ordering? Click "One Time Packaging Fee"
- First time ordering? Contact us for your Delivery Zone before checking out.
- Then hit: Add to Cart for 1 Bag or change "Quantity" for more.
- Locals, you can order smaller amounts for pick Up. Please text/call to set that up.
WOW! Yes, you get ALL 10 scrumptious dishes on the menu in your Standard Bag Menu for 3.28 and 3.29 Delivery/Pick Up.
Below is the description of each dish in this week's Bag.
After reading the menu, scroll down to "Quantity" and choose the number of Bags you'd like.
Then add all the extras you'd like.
Locals, you can order a la carte for pick up only.
Standard Bag Menu
The menu for p/u or delivery is below.
Falafel Plate: Baked, not fried chickpea-herbed-veggie falafel served over quinoa tabbouleh spiked with broccoli, kale, parsley and mint with side of lemon-basil tahini and cumin sautéed broccoli 8 points per quart F and Nut Free
“TV Dinner” Plate: Walnut-crusted baked tofu tenders served over wild/brown rice pilaf with sautéed onions, toasted walnuts and fresh thyme stuffed in roasted butternut squash plus side of herbed stone ground mustard sauce 10 points per quart F and NUTS (walnut)
Pasta Fagioli Soup: Roasted zucchini, onions, kale, broccoli rabe and broccoli simmered with white beans, black olives and brown rice penne pasta garnished with house made walnut “parma” 5 points per pint F and NUTS (walnut)
Mexican Salad: Hearts of Romaine topped with brown lentils, roasted corn, guacamole (with red onion and cilantro), mole roasted pumpkin seeds, shredded “cheddar cheeze” and side of roasted red pepper-almond Romesco dressing 6 points per quart NUTS (almond)
“Crab-Cake”: Baby tofu-veg “crab-cake” over chunky smashed rosemary Yukon potatoes with kale salad and dollop of caper-dill ‘tartar’ sauce 7 points per pint Nut free
Chipotle Chili: Delicious pinto bean chili with a slight chipotle kick simmered with roasted tomatoes, sautéed sweet peppers and onions plus corn tortillas garnished with fresh cilantro 6 points per pint F and Nut Free
Mediterranean Sandwich: Grilled buckwheat flax bread stuffed with parsley-lemon hummus, pickled red onions, grated carrots, kalamata olives, grated beets, stone ground mustard and lettuce 7 points per sandwich Nut Free
Pad Thai Noodles: Thai rice noodles (delicious cold and even better hot) tossed with creamy house made peanut ginger Thai sauce (with freshly ground peanut butter) topped with cumin cabbage slaw and chopped peanuts…Yum! 7 points per pint F and NUTS (peanuts)
Very Veggie: Oven roasted Brussels sprouts; carrots with lemon-dill sauce and toasted sesame braised green cabbage 2 points per pint F and Nut Free
Blueberry Walnut Oat Crumble: Scrumptious baked crumble with cinnamon, oats, blueberries, walnuts, chocolate chips and chia seeds topped with house made coconut “whipped cream” 6 points per container F and NUTS (walnut)